Tuesday, January 31, 2006

College Poker Girl entry fourteen

Troy heads back to the bar as his break is over
"Troy, can I have another coke please?" A cute blonde teenager with heavy mascara interrupts his thoughts. "Sure Anne, coming right up." Troy replies. "Troy, my name is Karen...I just told you that five minutes ago. Don't you remember me? I was in your remedial algebra class." Troy is more embarrassed about her mentioning the algebra class than the fact that he forgot her name. He had to take a basic freshman algebra class during his senior year in school; it didn't help a lot. In the end, the teacher floated him a C out of charity
interrupts his thoughts. "Sure Anne, coming right up." Troy replies. "Troy, my name is Karen...I just told you that five minutes ago. Don't you remember me? I was in your remedial algebra class." Troy is more embarrassed about her mentioning the algebra class than the fact that he forgot her name. He had to take a basic freshman algebra class during his senior year in school; it didn't help a lot. In the end, the teacher floated him a C out of charity.

"Sorry Karen, lots of drink orders!" The bar is empty except for Karen and her two girlfriends and two couples in their late 20's. Jill and Kim had been in for dinner earlier and had left some time ago. As time passes Troy looks at the "groupies" and Karen, the blonde, is starting to look pretty hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home